What is Alumix Variant?
Designed for contemporary look with enhanced durability. Alumix’s metal alloy framework makes it strong and rust resistant. Also, its toughened glass inlay panel gives it a bright appeal. The Internal Carcass of this variant is made of Boiling Water Proof (BWP- Highest Grade) Plywood. Hence this variant comes with a Replacement Guarantee. The Aluminum alloy framework is made up of Aluminum, Chromium and Stainless steel. Zumila Glass is used on the Exterior Shutters so that they last longer.
Key Points & Features:
• Highlight – Metal Variant with Inlay artwork, suitable for stylish new designs & renovations.
• Kitchen Carcass Boiling Water Proof (BWP) - IS710 Grade/ Greenply Lam
• Wardrobe Carcass: Boiling Water Proof (BWP) - IS710 Grade/ Greenply Lam
• Shutter Material: Alumix Frames/Filmed Glass
• Shutter Finish: Plain or Frosted Toughened Glass with/without Picture Inlay
• Laminate Brand: Zumila Frames / Premium Plus Paint
• Primary Hardware: EBCO (12 Kg)
Thanks to the continued patronage of our esteemed customers like you and we strive continuously for innovation.